- Rugged – Its magnesium casing means it won’t break when you need it the most.
- Light and portable – Perfect for field work.
- Built for massive manual data input – The built-in keyboard lets you file reports no matter where you are.
- Atom powered – This special processor allows you to run full Windows/Linux OS.
“AMREL does a lot of customization for system integrators,” explains Ron McMahan, AMREL’s VP, Engineering Solutions. “Its multiple configurable I/O ports provide a lot of connectivity choices.”
Some connectivity options include USB 2.0, Serial Port DB9, GB LAN port, and many more. A docking solution allows for easy I/O expansion, which includes RGB as well SD and SIM card slots. Options include WLAN, WWAN, GPS, and AF 2.0 camera.
The DT6 uses the Intel® Atom™ Processor, which is specifically built for mobile applications. More powerful than typical PDA processors, it consumes very little energy. Consequently, the lightweight DT6 can run the same OS and applications as a laptop, but with significantly longer battery life. This eliminates the need to modify standard programming for mobile devices.
Since it is an AMREL product, it’s built for durability. AMREL has been fielding rugged computers for over 20 years. As with any platform, our computers can be purchased as COTS or modified COTS to meet your specific requirements and application.
The ROCKY DT6 is ideal for applications that demand portability, capability and ruggedness, including:
- Oil & Gas
- Inventory control
- Warehouse operations
- Meter reading
- Port Container Control
- Homeland Security & Law Enforcement
- Geological & Scientific Field Research
Learn more about the ROCKY DT6 at computers.amrel.com/dt6